At Ardsly we use post-consumer reclaimed car/van tyres for the soles of our shoes. By using these recycled materials our shoes are helping divert non-biodegradable tyres from landfill.
- Recycled / reclaimed car and van tyres for soles
- We us a combination of off-cut leathers, locally sourced leathers. All by-product. See more on our FAQ page.
- *Vegan leathers coming soon!
100% ORGANIC / RECYCLED POLY / PRINT-TO-ORDER
All our apparel are print-to-order, meaning we will never over produce. The garments used to produce your orders have been consciously selected by us to ensure they support both the environment and the workers involved.
- Our t-shirt suppliers produce a range of organic garments that they have been GOTS (Global Organic Standard) certified since 2007. They offer 100% organic Indian cotton, an 'Earth Positive' range, with 90% less and their 'Fair Share' range which has been running since 2016 and aim is to provide a living wage to the workers in its factory in India; a percentage of the garment price is allocated to go directly to these workers in their monthly wages.
- Our DTG (direct to garment) printers use ink that’s OEKO-TEX certified, which means they contain no chemicals which negatively impact or harm the environment. The inks are water-based and because we use DTG there is less waste than other garment printing methods.
- All garments that don’t pass quality control go to charity, which as well as helping our local community does reduce the amount of waste we dispose of.
- The excess waste we do have in cardboard and paper is recycled
95% PLASTIC FREE SHIPPING
We ship everything plastic free (except our bucket hats - but we're working on it!).